- All rooms must be prepared for the next class or day
- remove and replace all doilies/paper placemats
- remove and discard all disposable paint cups ( 1oz plastic paint cups)
- thoroughly clean with cleaning agents all paint brushes
- thoroughly clean with cleaning agents all paint trays and towel dry.
- thoroughly clean with cleaning agents all paint cups and towel dry.
- clean any and all paint spills on art carts, easels, furniture, floors walls, etc
- remove and return to binders all photo copies of class reference photos
- remove, dry and return to binder all stencils, references photos, clip arts, cut outs
- sweep, mop and steam mop all studios
- take apart all concession machines and thoroughly clean the machines.
- sweep, mop and steam map floors
- clean all countertops with disinfectant agents
- clean all dishes, flatware, pots pans and or any other used item
- clean all sinks, make sure nothing is left in sink
- move all tables, chairs and any thing on floors then sweep mop under and around.
- clean all table
- separate recyclables
- sweep , mop and steam mop all floors
- swipe down all furntiures
Prep for Next Studio Session:
- copy , cut out enough stencils or tracing drawing for the next class
- remove from binder reference photos and post in studio for next class
- fill 1oz paint cups
- wipe down all furniture, carts, easels, if it looks clean from the closing still wipe again.